SCLO's representatives Mr Abbas Abd Elbari and Ms Sara Saif El-islam attended the Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Conference held on the 21st and 22nd of February 2018. SCLO has considerable expertise in the Pharmaceutical sector. We advise international and local clients in their transactions and represent them before the Sudanese courts.
SCLO's expertise in the Pharmaceutical sector includes but is not limited to the following:
- Forming a Sudanese private limited liability company (the purchaser) which is wholly owned by foreign companies;
- Rendering many legal opinions regarding aspects of Sudanese investment law;
- Carrying out full legal due diligence advice on registration of foreign capital in Central Bank;
- Advising on intellectual property in particular trademarks;
- Advising on corporate finance structure;
- Negotiating the terms of the SPA on behalf of the purchaser;
- Transferring trade marks to the purchaser; and
- Advising on the regulatory issues relevant to the Pharmaceutical industry in Sudan.