Finance is one of our firm’s most prominent practice areas, as we advise clients on structuring financial transactions. Our work in this area has included:
- Advising project finance entities, including lenders, sponsoring companies, the project companies and off-takers
- Providing counsel on bank guarantees (including for corporate grant recipients)
- Counselling clients on bank security systems and implementation under Sudanese law
- Advising on Sudanese Central Bank regulations including transferring foreign currency out of Sudan
- Representing foreign companies in litigation regarding international sale contracts
- Advising clients on assignments of debt involving a foreign currency and foreign entities.
- Rendering legal opinions about financial transactions and its compliance with Islamic finance as per Sudanese laws.